[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Jan 7 20:44:32 PST 2002

I would like to invite everyone to post the surnames and places they are
researching on this mail list.

I have just noted that at least the GOOGLE search engine (possibly others)
is picking up hits from messages in our [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
archive.  That means that if you post your names on this list, someone else
searching for it might hit your request and you may make new connections -
even if you do not get an immediate response from this list.

If you respond to this roll call, please do so in this format -

Surnames:

Time Frame:

Places:

Whether you know an exact village or not, always include a region such as
Volhynia or Russian Poland.  That way, if someone searches for your surname
and region - example: Frank +Volhynia - they will hit your message.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html