[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Pete Records

Ancestors ancestors at telusplanet.net
Tue Jan 15 19:44:14 PST 2002

I have reviewed the St. Pete Volhynian records that are available up to 1885,
and appreciate all the work that went into creating the pixel site with those
records. I recently read that there are similar records that go from 1885 up
to the time around the around 1920. Have these been extracted and would they
be available in a website? If not, have they been filmed by LDS? Are they in
Russian or German? Any information would be appreciated.

Instead of posting my roll call here in the email, the information is in my
website. The URL was previously posted late last year, and so most of you
would have already been at the website. For those who are new, here it is.

http://www.geocities.com/ancestorsus/

Thanks