[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] surnames

BOBLORNA1 at aol.com BOBLORNA1 at aol.com
Sun Nov 17 12:37:47 PST 2002

Hi listers,

I am new to this list.  I am searching the following surnames: RANCUCH,
RANCZUCH, RANZUCH, REINZUCH, RYPKA, RIPKA, GROSS, STRAUSS, BAST, LIBRENCZ
(LIEBRENTZ-LIBGRENZOW), WOLFGART, SONTOWSKI (SAWDOWSKI), KURALUS, FILDER, AND
FIEDLER.  The area is Lomza, Konarycze, Cydzyn, Swentejn (Schwenten),
Srebrny-Borek, Szumowo, Dlugborz, Gadow, Sensburg, Nikolaiken, Opole, Kraska,
and a few more!  Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.  They
were Lutherans.

Lorna Fromknecht