[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Port of departure Rotterdam

gary and rhonda simpson garynrho at granite.mb.ca
Mon Jul 19 17:06:32 PDT 2004

Hi Nelson,
thanks for the input. Were you able to find any source data from Riga as to
what ship etc?  This is what I am hoping for with Rotterdam lists if I am
able to get to a FHC this winter on vacation. I am just curious as to
whether  anyone has used them and found any information that may be relative
to the "where they came from" of their ancestors.  The year I'm most
interested in is May and June 1904.

Rhonda
----- Original Message ----- I believe it was common for people to travel to
England for travel onward.
My family and I left from Riga, Latvia on a ship to London, England. By
train to Liverpool and then a ship to St. John, New Brunswick.