[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Place name Emilnowitsch , Geimtal?

Sandra Hartfiel tzolda at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 13:57:50 PDT 2004

Hello,

as you could help me several times before with place names in Volhynia
I have a new question.

As I visit my family HARTFIEL in Argentina this november, I want to find out
where their dad (Ferdinand HARTFIEL) was born. On his birth certificate from
11/6/1912 was a stamp of a church  "Emilnovitsch, Geimstalsk".

I suppose it means Heimtal Parish, but this region is quiet far away from
the place Ferdinands father Adolf was born (Tumin, near Wladimir Volynsk).
His father Adolf must be emigrated to Brasil in the early years after
Ferdinands birth. He came back and got his wife and Ferdinand to Brasil in
1918.

Apart from that I still search for a place name which comes close to "Pybiza
by Kalisch". I have no more ideas, this place doesn't exist... but what was
the real place name? There are so many places like Pilich, Pichlice,
Palicyca, Przybylow... it's almost hopeless.. Do you think I should try to
start with any lutheran records of Kalisch to go through them one after
another?

Thanks so much again for any help you can give
Sandra

---
Suche standig nach den Namen / Searching for the Surnames
AWISZUS, BESMEN, ENSKAT, DOMSCHEIT, JURGELEIT, LA(A)SER, WYBORG (Kr.
Laubiau, Kr. Elchniederung)
BARTEL, MEWS, TUCHARD (Pommern)
HARTFIEL, DALCH, RAUCH (Kalisz, spater Volhynien)

eMail: tzolda at gmx.de
http://www.sandra-hartfiel.de/ahnen
---