[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mailing list etiquette

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 1 13:45:15 PST 2005

We have obviously had a minor problem on the list.  This is really the first time in 4 years so that is a pretty good record.

I am not picking on individuals here - this is a reminder to everyone.

When posting to this list, please refrain from making personal comments about individuals unless it is in the form of thanks for assistance.  It is often very easy to misconstrue the intent of the written word. We can sometimes jump to hasty conclusions when we cannot communicate verbally for clarification.

And, if a problem arises, please address your concern to me personally.  I will arrange to help resolve it and will determine if the rest of the list needs to be involved.

Thanks to everyone for making this the best GR forum of any kind, anywhere.  Thank you for your participation and willingness to help others learn more about their genealogy, culture, and history.

Please DO NOT respond to this message via the list.  If you have any concerns or questions about it, please direct them to me personally.  Thank you.

Jerry Frank
List Administrator