[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Norenberg Information

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 18:20:24 PDT 2006

Hello for all,

Please, anyone have researched for the surname Nörenberg? (Nornberg,
Noerenberg)

I'm searching for my ancestors, i dont know where village they came from
Volhynia. But i'm surely they came from Volhynia.

The family sailed from Bremen (i think) at october / 1908, and arrived in
November 26 in Porto Alegre - RS / Brazil.
The emmigrants/family in the port list (ages in 1908):

*Johann Norenberg*, 47 => born 1860
Parents: Ferdinand & Caroline (*dont know birth name*) Norenberg

Spouse: *Julianna* *Norenberg* (supposed birth name is Braun, by information
of ancestor), 37 => born ~ 1870/71

Children:
Heinrich Reynold, 17 => born ~ 1890/91 => Birth 29.12.1890 (registered in a
census)
Otilia, 15 => born ~ 1892/93
Martha, 13 => born ~ 1894/95
Carl, 10 => born ~ 1897/98
Herbert, 7 => born ~ 1900/01
Alfred, 5 => born ~ 1902/03

The name of the ship is Würzburg, of Norddeutscher Lloyd, Bremen, and made a
Scale in Lisbon.
I traced a part of the route of the ship in that voyage, in brazilians
Newspapers of 1908, and the ship stoped in Lisbon after sailing to Brazil,
at 26 / October, 1908.
My ancestor are not in Odessa.
The big problem is that I dont have any document, like birth certificate of
Johann, etc. And the obituares are incomplete. I think they have lost in the
time, Johann deceased in 1927 and my alive ancestors dont know what happened
with documents. But, i'm still searching for this. I'm searching for another
registers too, but I must to be patient

What can I do now?

Best regards, and sorry for any errors in English, it´s because my mother
language is portuguese.