[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia as Germans from Russia - Revisited

LMPauling lmpauling at utech.net
Wed Sep 6 14:59:39 PDT 2006

I appreciate your comments/evaluation, Jerry, and I relate to your feelings.
That is the reason I am so thankful for the establishment of SGGEE after
years of searching for a group that was interested in the same area and
peoples as I. Over the years I tried German genealogical societies, Polish
genealogical societies, Germans from Russia genealogical societies...

Thank you, SGGEE members for banding together and sharing your knowledge,
your work, your enthusiasm and your encouragement! I feel at home with you.
Linda