[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where is Buczewie/Budzewiec? - Neumann Research

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 31 06:04:02 PDT 2007

Ron,

Bilczew as suggested by others is worth consideration.  There is also
Budzislaw a little further SE towards Kolo.

Usually when no district information is added to a village name of
birth, the implication is that it is in the same district as the
marriage or death.  However, I wonder if that is always the
case.  There is, for example, a Budziejewo a little further west in
Posen close to Wongrowiec.

Jerry