[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SCHWOCHOW/marlo50

Marlo50 Marlo50 at bex.net
Sat Nov 10 13:07:33 PST 2007

Thank you to Paul, Günter and Otto for replying to my query about Schwochow.
I have not done much searching the line but
I know there is a village (?) some where in Pommern that was either
Schwochow or Schwoch.  I think
it is time to start digging deeper into this branch, my husband's paternal
maternal line. Originally when they came to US  (1874) the name was
pronounced Shooho.
 Thank you, you are all great people.   Margaret
Searching Loroff/Lohroff, Villwock, Schwochow in Pommern and in Volhynia.