[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] August Meyers (Maier) Przedecz

Miles Ertman milesertman at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 5 16:21:50 PST 2008

Unfortunately the years 1866-1875 are missing from the Przedecz
records that the LDS filmed.  However, it appears that the Wloclawek
archives do have births for these years according to this website:
http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?
l=en&miejscowosc=Przedecz&gmina=&wojewodztwo_id=0&wyznanie_id=8&rodzajak
tu_id=0&search=search

If you are interested in seeing the birth record of Wilhelmine Radis
(Radues), it is on LDS film #2380034 (Amelin) along with the birth
records of a few of her other siblings.  The death record of her
father, August Radis is also there along with a marriage record for a
Ludwig Majer (23) + Pauline Fuerst (16) that took place in 1888.  The
marriage record states that Ludwig Majer was born near Przedecz but
gives his parents as Gottlieb and Julianna nee Krueger.

I currently have the LDS film that contains the 1860 Zgierz marriage
record of August Emile Ferdinand Meyer/Henriette Wilhelmine Schulz
that Dick Stein found in the SGGEE pedigree database.   If you are
interested in receiving a copy of this record,  let me know.

Miles Ertman