[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Map/timeline details

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 14:25:34 PDT 2010

Dave, it would help others if you can add the titles, dates, &  publishers
of those atlases for others.

For several excellent online maps of Poland,  see: _http://igrek.amzp.pl/_
(http://igrek.amzp.pl/)
Various sizes from 500,000 : 1  to 25,000 : 1,  dated  1930's-1950's

Bob

In a message dated 03/17/10 08:41:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,