[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reading Handwritten Russian

Katya kwertmil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 05:25:33 PDT 2011

Dear Kyle,
I can help with reading and translation from Russian (handwritten texts are also acceptable). Just send me scanned copy of the record (.jpg or pdf) and I will do it for you (as better as I can, taking into account that some handwritten texts are hard to be read even by native speakers, as me :))

Regards,
Kate,
Kyiv, Ukraine

Sent from my iPhone