[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FN KESSLER from Lublin area

Efhensel at aol.com Efhensel at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 08:16:24 PDT 2011

Dear List friends,

I am still hunting for  the marriage of  Ludwig  Schlack  and Ida Kessler
in the Lublin area, around 1889/1890- and the birth of  Ludwig
Schlack(Schlock, Szlak etc) - with 10 different spellings of that  surname.

I have found the birth record of Ida Kessler 1871 in Nowina near Wlodawa,
Lublin area.
Is there a place called "Neustadt" or similar in the Lublin  area?

I am a member of SGGEE and have checked the databases in the  membership
area.

Can anyone tell me if I missed something, or give instructions on how to
check everything?

Or do you have other tips on how I can find Ludwig Schlack?

I would appreciate any help.

Greetings

Eckhard

In einer eMail vom 19.08.2011 18:43:44 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
perry1121 at aol.com:

Dear  Irmgard,

I am one of the volunteers working with the Lublin  Project.