[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LinkedIn problems - again

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 10 14:10:47 PDT 2012

First let me apologize for just recently sending a LinkedIn note through the system.  I was working directly with LinkedIn to try to resolve the problems we are having and accidentally hit send instead of closing the window.

Mr. Braun's address has now been blocked for our Mailing List so we hope this puts an end to the problems we have been having.  In that regard, please be forewarned that anyone else who causes similar problems with LinkedIn or other social networking invitations will similarly be blocked from our system.

If you have any further questions or comments regarding this issue, please direct them to me personally rather than to the Mailing List.

Jerry Frank
Mailing List Administrator