[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Boese family

malkata at shaw.ca malkata at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 2 10:04:47 PST 2012

Hallo Hans-Joergen,

I have a Boese name in my famiuly, from Sieradz in Poland.  It concerns a
Constantia Boese, daughter of Karl Boese and Julie Rothert.  Constantia was
born in 1810.  Any connection there?

Although the name came through on my computer as B?se, the ? I assume was 0
umlaut. Is that correct?

Evert Moes
BC Canada