[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bohn-Itterman

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 15 15:22:04 PDT 2013

Message for information
Re: Bohn - Itterman

A Mr. Nelson Itterman came many times to the Edmonton LDS Family History Center. However, I have not seen him for some time now.
Mr. Nelson Itterman is (was ?)  a member of the Historical Society of Germans from Poland & Volhynia in Edmonton.  I remember Mr. Nelson Itterman searching in all the St. Peterburg micro films, so he would / should  be able to be of some help. As far s I could find out today, Mr. Nelson Itterman lives in Redwater and his telephone number is :" 780 - 472 - 7275. I don't know if this is the same fellow, but I think it is. Hope this will help.
Peter