[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village of Radzymin Poland

Edith McKelvy edies_hook at msn.com
Wed Mar 27 10:59:54 PDT 2013

Have any records been transcribed from the small VILLAGE of RADZYMIN Poland, located NW of Warsaw, approx. 10-20 miles south of Plosk?

This is NOT to be confused with the CITY of Radzymin, which is located NE of Warsaw.

I continue to seek my elusive maternal grandfather Karl Konrad Brade, who may have lived in this area.  Birthdate/location unknown.

His sister:  Marja Brade   b. 22 Mar 1874  NowyDvor parish  (Different sources cite Warsaw or Lodz)
Married Christian (Lueck) Loga   (b.28 May 1868) on 15 Apr 1894 at “Radimir” Evang, NowyDvor

His brother:  Wilhelm Robert Brade   b. 29 Feb 1871  (Iowa Census 1925 cites Warsaw or Lodz)
Married Emilie Reschauer  b. 12 July 1875   somewhere

I have been searching in the CITY of Radzymin, which is where my mother Olga Brade was baptized 1907 and later confirmed.  But a cousin-by-marriage in Germany corrected me and pointed me to the VILLAGE of Radzymin for the previous generation.

(Note:  Wife of Karl Konrad Brade is Emilie Julia Jakobi,  b. 1866 in Praga ....thank you again, Hannes Werner, for finding her for me!)

Edith Rimpel McKelvy
Silverdale WA