[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Search in the Lowicz Area

Thomas Frielinghaus tfrielinghaus at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:53:33 PDT 2013

Who does research in the area of ​​Lowicz?
I am looking for the birth record from Krzysztof Henschel.
He was born about 1848-1852 in this area.
The names of his parents were Jan Henschel and Karolina Jess.
I am also looking for the birth record from Andreas Pelzer.
He was born about 1847-1852 in this area, too.
If someone accidentally reads this names in his research,
please contact me.
I appreciate any information on these people.
Thank you very much

Thomas