[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking Records from the Evangelical Augsburg Consistory Council

Earl Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Jul 21 20:06:48 PDT 2014

Peter, I don't have an answer for you but I have noticed quite a few divorces in the Michalki records, near Plock, and I wrote an article about them for the SGGEE Journal (Sep 2009).  I am interested if you track these down.  I would approach the archives in Lipno and/or Plock and ask if they have these records.  They do accept English emails but will reply in Polish.  Also, I would try the Evangelical-Augsburg Church and you may want to start with the Berlin Evangelical-Lutheran Archives (EZAB) and they also accept English emails.  Other than that, I can't help but I would appreciate you letting the listserve or me know what answers you receive.

Earl

Message: 1