[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 2nd strike::: 1798 birth(?) record from Glogowiec, Skoszewy

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:44:27 PDT 2015

Thank you everyone for your inputs. I think the word baptism says
everything. It is amazing how early my family was in Poland. Well, was it
Poland in 1798?
Does anyone know from where these families in Skozewy came from? From now I
think it only gets more difficult. I believe Josef and Eva moved from
somewhere else.

Cheers
Mauricio