[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] side bar

Carmen Matthews photobc at mts.net
Tue Aug 9 19:21:43 PDT 2016

I hope this is appropriate, I picked up on the name Lütke and I have that
same family name in my tree.

Lütke, Emilie (Emilya), * 1872, + City of Chersonie of tuberculosis
February 29, 1922
oo August Fitz

I am looking for a lead on Justine Lütke geb. Kuck  (Kuck, Justine, *
Tuczyn, Wolhyien Kreis Rowno November 5,1869
oo unknown Lütke

Any suggestions of where to look would be appreciated.  I am very new to
all of this.

Carmen Seifert-Matthews

--
Carmen Matthews MPA, F.Ph. {204} 467-1907