[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Olisariwka in Pulin District???

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 18:50:36 PST 2001

I have recently received information that a possible ancestor, Christian
Haupt lived in Olisariwka in the Pulin district.  Also a Heinrich Karl Haupt
bought land in the colony of Mathynowka and in the colony of Neborowka also
in the Pulin district around 1902.  I have been unable to locate such a
places.  Can anyone tell me where these might be please?

Researching:  Haupt, Minchau, Rathfelder, Gangnus (Gagnus)
Janice Schultz
jschu9014 at aol.com