[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Olisariwka in Pulin District???

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 2 19:56:30 PST 2001

At 09:50 PM 02/12/2001 -0500, JSchu9014 at aol.com wrote:
>I have recently received information that a possible ancestor, Christian
>Haupt lived in Olisariwka in the Pulin district.  Also a Heinrich Karl Haupt
>bought land in the colony of Mathynowka and in the colony of Neborowka also
>in the Pulin district around 1902.  I have been unable to locate such a
>places.  Can anyone tell me where these might be please?
>
>Researching:  Haupt, Minchau, Rathfelder, Gangnus (Gagnus)
>Janice Schultz

I found an Olisarowka but not near Pulin.  It is located about 30 km NE of
Malin, just a little N of Warowsk.  My files indicate at least one other
German family living there and it will be added to future versions of my map.

Neborowka is closer to Pulin, located about 12 km SSW of it.

Mathynowka is tougher.  There seem to be 2 possible spelling variants in
the area but again not particularly near Pulin.  MEDINOVKA is located about
21 km ENE of Korosten.  MAYDANOVKA is located about 60 km NW of Kiev.

All places can be found using ShtetlSeeker at
http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/loctown.htm  Neborowka is a pretty
sure bet but you will have to do more investigating to see if others are a fit.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca