[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] PASZOTTA / BAER surnames

kathy hamby kathy556 at webtv.net
Sat Dec 8 13:43:22 PST 2001

hello, i am trying to find out where my gr,gr,grandparents came from so
i can hopefully obtain records. their names were
ADAM BAER born 1860
FRANCES PASZOTTA born 1875
now on their son's FRANCIS J BAER 1890 birth record it says their birth
place was Germany but family lore says Poland
son was born in the US, Wilmington Delaware. they moved to Philadelphia
Pennsylvania in the early 1900's. so if anyone could please help me in
any way i would be very grateful. one more thing in my puzzle was the
name BAER was changed from something long and difficult to pronounce.
thank you all very much
Kathryn Gordon Hamby

Researching; DOUGHERTY, BRENNAN, MACDONALD,  MCLAUGHLIN, GORDON,
SHEPHARD, in Ireland, Pennsylvania
RENZ (RENTZ), VOLLMER (FULLMER), SCHUMACHER (SHOEMAKER), HUTHER, MULLER
(MUELLER), in Germany, Ohio or Indiana
BAER, PASZOTA, SHUTT (SCHUTT) in Germany, Delaware, Indiana or
Philadelphia