[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Luzius, Fritz, Hiebert, Stachowski, Rigel Names

roblv at rogers.com roblv at rogers.com
Mon Dec 10 13:51:05 PST 2001

Hi,

I am looking for relatives of the LUZIUS and FRITZ Families. They
lived in Emiltchino before WWII, a town north of Novograd
Volynskii. Emiltchino was on just on the Russian side of the
border. Any direct or indirect leads would be much appreciated.

My father, Arthur, was separated from his family and friends when
he was a boy and never had contact with them again. Arthur did
not know where they were being transported to. Sometime between
1937 and 1942. The train stoped in a Polish speaking town where
he was seperated. Any info on where this train was going would be
great. We believe they under Russian Guard.

Names
Luzius, Fritz, Hiebert, Stachowski, Rigel

Places
Emiltchino, Heinigsfeld, Lutsk - Volhynia,
Berlin - Germany
Hohensalza - Poland

Here is a list of names and info that I know.

Names
Luzius, Fritz, Hiebert, Stachowski, Rigel

Places
Emiltchino, Heinigsfeld, Lutsk - Volhynia,
Berlin - Germany
Hohensalza - Poland

August Luzius
  b. ?
  m. ?
  d. 1917 ?

Known Children of August Luzius

1. Reinhold Luzius
     b. 1912?
     m. Maria Fritz, 1927? (See info below)
     d. Aug 1937, Zhitomir (picked up by NKVD police and
interrogated) - no record of death or release.

Children of Reinhold Luzius And Maria Fritz

1. Friede Luzius

2. Edward Luzius

3. Artur Luzius
    b. Aug 1929, Emiltchino
    m. 1957 Thunder Bay, Canada.
    d. Nov 1966.

4. Traupol Luzius

5. Otto Luzius

Other Family Info

1. Maria Luzius (Nee Fritz)
     b. ?
     m. Reinhold Luzius (listed above)
     d. Nov 1937, Emiltchino?, of Tuberculosis while under the
"supervision" of the NKVD Police.

2. Elizabeth Hiebert (Nee Luzius)
      d. Canada

Other Potential Family Members

1. Matilda Stachowski (Nee Luzius) b.1892
    Parents: Daniel Luzius and Marianne Rigel
    Children: Otto Stachowski, m.1952 Mina S.

Looking for contact info of Otto Stachowski or his family, now living
somewhere in Germany.

Thanks, Rob.