[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] My Volhynian Ancestors (Russian Portion of Volhynia)

ancestors ancestors at telusplanet.net
Mon Dec 10 19:23:50 PST 2001

I built a small website in the hope of trying to connect with some distant
relatives. I put the oldest relative that I had for each line, and purposely
left out any more recent ancestors, in order to protect the privacy of some of
my oldest relatives. To date, I have not had any connections to any of these
relatives. In case there may be someone on this mail list who would be
connected to me, I have the URL below. If you have an success story, using
this method, please let me know, via direct email. Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/ancestorsus/