[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #54 - 8 msgs

Don Kronenberger sdkron at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:41:24 PST 2001

Dave - A question about those manifests.  The Ellis Island website states
that the original manifest for theship my immigrant ancestor was on is "not
available".  Yet a passenger list from that manifest is provided.  I am very
interested in other information that would be on the manifest but is not
included in the passenger list.  Emails to the contact address given on the
website have not been returned (I think Ellis Island may still be closed
following Sept. 11).  Any ideas?

Don Kronenberger