[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #56 - 5 msgs

Don Kronenberger sdkron at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 12:58:33 PST 2001

Paul - I was fascinated to read your message and recall that you were making
this trip.  By chance did you come across the name KRONENBERGER among the
early settlers of Schroettersdorf?  I am also very interested in your
LEHMANN information.  Also just general information dealing with the
founding of the colony would be of great interest to me. Please keep me in
mind when you receive this information.  Thanks.

Don Kronenberger