[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re:Adrress forThorn (now Poland) Archives

Mihamill at aol.com Mihamill at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 14:13:30 PST 2001

I am sooo confused about this region.   Any  information or place I could go
to to find info would be welcomed.
I know my GGF Johann SCHOENFELDT married the widow Caroline BUNKE KLEINFELDT
in Schoensee in 1873.   I believe a civil ceremony was performed in Thorn, as
per the church records from LDS.   Does anyone know of the address for Civil
Records from that area?   Where could I start?
Thanks for your time and help.
Suzanne
Researching:   SCHOENFELDT, KLEINFELDT, BUNK (BUHNKE) from Richnau
                      NIEMANN, LUDICKE, HECHT, ZARNECKE, SCHULT from Brunow,
Meck-Sher. area; all 1800 - 1891