[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] JEDEL family south and southwest of Kisielin

Howard Krushel krushelh at cadvision.com
Wed Dec 12 09:31:51 PST 2001

Dick:
The address for the Civil Registrars Office is: Urzad Stanu Cywilnego, ul.
Jezuicka 1/3, 00-950 Warsaw P-18, Poland. Re: other registers, the only one
that is in the vicinity of Boratyn is one for Helenow(1887 -1939, probably
with some gaps); as well the Archive in Lutzk has the Rozyszcze civil record
registers from 1900 to 1914,( with the years 1901,and 1905 missing.)
Howard Krushel
krushelh at cadvision.com