[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish/Russian army uniform

Richard Stein stein at enel.ucalgary.ca
Sat Dec 15 13:25:26 PST 2001

I have a photo of a great uncle in army uniform from the mid or late 1920s.
He was born about 1900 in Kreis Wladimir, Volhynia, was deported to Omsk,
Siberia in 1915, and may have returned to Volhynia about 1921.  I would like
to know whether he served in the Polish army or the Russian army.

I will be glad to send the photo by email to anyone who may be able to
identify the country of the uniform.

Dick Stein

Researching Stein, Riske, Kitzmann, Schachtschneider, Rachui, Abram, Drews
from Volhynia and Poland