[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish/Russian army uniform

Guido S. Guido.Schulz at t-online.de
Mon Dec 17 08:18:06 PST 2001

My great-uncle Artur Schulz, *Pulin, weared (on an old no more existing
photo, that was taken in the 1920s) a uniform with a long white overcoat
with big golden knobs at the sleeves and black trousers, that were so wide,
that my grandfather (his brother), when he saw this picture, said to my
grandmother: "Please write them back a letter - they should make two out of
it"

Anybody here who is familiar with Russian army or police uniforms? Was this
an army, or was it a police or maybe a miliz uniform?

Guido Schulz

Researching Schulz (Pulin & Karlswalde), Pahl (Fuerstendorf) - Gretzinger,
Nikel, Uderjan, Lipke, Kosluk,