[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Search surname PEISLER / RICHERT and other

Koenig, Gerhard gerhard.koenig at eds.com
Mon Dec 17 08:32:20 PST 2001

Thanks for your answers ... and sorry for my bad question !

Which of you has this names in a person list ?

PEISLER Maria Elisabeth - Rosyszcze 1883 and earlier
RICHERT Wilhelmine - near Rosyszcze 1885 and earlier
RICHERT Louise - Rosyszcze 1883 and earlier
NOERENBERG August - Rosyszcze 1883 and earlier
KOENIG Friedrich - Rosyszcze 1879 and earlier
KOENIG Gottlieb - near Rosyszcze 1877 and earlier