[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Search surname PEISLER / RICHERT and other

Nelson colnels at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 17 09:35:06 PST 2001

This may not be what you are looking for, but they are all in Rosysxcze.
They are marriages.
August Noerenberg 6 July 1883 Mathilde Bigalka
Michael Noehrenberg 16 June 1883 Louise Richert
Gottlieb Koenig  25 Dec.  1877 Pauline Seide
Freidrich Koenig 23 January 1879 Catherine Janz
Ludwig Koenig 14 oct. 1885 Wilhelmine Richert
Nelson