[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zhitomir Parish

Van vandel at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 22 15:25:35 PST 2001

Hello...

I'm still trying to identify others who might have had relatives living at
Andrejevka, Ukraine in the early 1900's. My Great Grandfather Johann Tietz was
born near Zagorow, Poland, moved to Zhitomir, Volhynia where he married
Paulina Henke. My Grandmother Emma (Tietz) Riemer was born at Andrejevka. I
have been unable to locate information about this colony.

Researching: RIEMER, TIETZ, HINZ, HENKE, SCHLESE, RUSH, RASCH, MARKWART, LUCHT
& GEBAUER, all from Posen, Poland & Zhgitomir, Ukraine

L. Vande Bruggen
vandel at ix.netcom.com