[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stoermer/Wagner

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 27 22:19:42 PST 2001

At 08:59 PM 27/12/2001 -0500, Rosalindy at aol.com wrote:

>I am interested in trying to find out what part of Germany my family came
>from.  The records for Paproc Duza (the Evangelical parish) only begin around
>1840 so it is possible a mass colonization took place shortly before that
>time.

For records before that which might hold additional clues, look at the
nearest Catholic records.  The microfilms available through the LDS are
actually of Civil Records collected by the churches on behalf of the
government.  If there was no nearby Lutheran Church (Evangelical), they
would be forced to register at the Catholic Church.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca