[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Which Archive?

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 21:10:11 PST 2001

I am searching for records that would include "KOSJAK" which was/is a part of
the Ukraine, but was a part of Poland.  Since the records I am searching for
would be from around 1848, would the records be housed in the archives in
Zhitomir or would they be found in the Polish Archives?  If in the Polish
Archives, which Archive would likely hold the Evangelical Lutheran Records
for "KOSJAK"?

Any help would be very greatly appreciated!

Searching for :  HAUPT, MINCHAU (M|ncho)

Janice
jschu9014 at aol.com