[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DRAGER family and responds to my surname list posting

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 1 01:05:40 PST 2001

Hello Andre:

I checked the Library Catalog for church records for Sensburg and notice that you do indeed face restriction difficulties in Germany because the original records are in Berlin or Germany, not in Poland.

Unless someone on the list has these films at their FHC, the only thought I have would be to attend or contact a FHC in Netherlands to determine if they can order in some films of these records for you, if that is practical for you.

Rose Ingram