[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] How to add information to a record

Barbara barbumac at telusplanet.net
Fri Nov 2 11:34:21 PST 2001

I have been looking up my ancestors on the
pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/stpete/volhynia/ site  and I have found an
incomplete record that I know is my ancestor.

Lilge, Auguste                  13 Aug. 1877 Heimthal
Ludwig              Funna, Karoline

1884071/1 636 90  Born in Majdan;  age 28 days

The above record belongs to the same people as the one following.

Lilge, Gustav                   26 Jul 1876 Heimtal Parish
Ludwig              Fennert, Karolina

1884069/2 784 68  2 months.Born at Majdan

There is a copy of the record of all the children born to Ludwig Lilge
and Karolina Fennert in the Alberta Provincial Archive.

Thanks for any help to complete the record.
Barbara