[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zulka - Wloszczynski

Gregory Kraus greliz at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 5 19:35:19 PST 2001

Dear all,
I have joined your mailing list and hope that I may gain some help about some
of my husband's elusive family members.
I am searching for information about my husband's grandmother and her family.
Leonarda Valeria Zulka was born c1890 in Zakrezewo, Kreis Flatow, West Prussia
to Joseph and Marianna Zulka nee Wloszczynski. By 1917 she had married Cuno
Kraus an apparently well-known sculptor from Unlingen/Zweifalten,
Baden-W|rttemberg - his second wife. She had been a servant in his house in
Baden-W|rrtemberg prior to the marriage.
I would like to know more about her parents, siblings and perhaps why she
travelled so far from home for work.
Any assistance appreciated.