[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERG from Augustopol

Jan Textor textor at post8.tele.dk
Thu Nov 8 02:25:33 PST 2001

Hi Irma,

I'm not quite sure whether you only want to know more about the children of
Karl Berg, or if you also would like to know something about his ancestors.
I cannot tell you about his children, some of whom you might be able to find
in the SGGEE database, but I can tell you about his ancestors.

His father was Christian Berg, born about 1792 in Neutrebbin, Brandenburg,
Prussia, and his mother was Friederike Wilhelmine Berndt or Berendt, born
abt. 1792 in Neu Lewin, Brandenburg, Prussia. They were married 17 Sept.
1815 at the Catholic church of Da~browice, ref. marriage record #14/1815,
LDS film #0689821, Da~browice Cath. parish.

The parents of Christian Berg were Christian Berg, born abt. 1773, and
Marianne Schulz or Schultz.

The parents of Friederike Wilhelmine Ber(e)ndt were  Martin Ber(e)ndt, born
abt. 1776, died 20 Apr. 1837 in Augustopol, ref. death record #20/1837, LDS
film #0715286, Przedecz Ev. parish, and Marianne Hirsch.

Hope this helps.

Jan Textor, Denmark