[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Adventure Tours, June 24-July 7, 2002

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Tue Nov 13 20:57:18 PST 2001

VOLHYNIAN ADVENTURE TOUR, June 24-July 7, 2002

The Volhynian Adventure Tour scheduled for next summer has room for a couple
more participants.  Highlights of the tour include visiting the villages of
your ancestry within the area roughly from Zhitomir to Rozyszcze, doing
research in the State Archives in Zhitomir, Rovno and Lutsk, enjoying
Ukrainian people/culture, sightseeing in historic Kiev, including a boat
cruise on the Kneiper River, exploring personal interests, and making a
stop-over in Europe, if you desire.  The group is deliberately kept small, a
maximum of 12, to allow for maximum benefit.  Tour escort and
English-speaking guides are included.

For more information regarding costs and other details, visit the web site
at: http://inthemidstofwolves.com and click on Tours, or if you would like
to check with tour members who have just completed a similar trip with me,
(my 11th to Ukraine), call me at (503) 647-5858 and I will give you their
names.

Don Miller