[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Town or Village

Genealdhh at aol.com Genealdhh at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 13:10:05 PST 2001

In the past, I have posted this question on other lists.  However, since this
list is new and may have a new audience, I am posting my inquiry again.

I am trying to find the origin of my grandmother ANNA BOJARSKI.  On the
Hamburg Passenger list and on the manifest for the Normannia, her place of
origin is listed as POLUZYN.  I believe she was traveling with two members of
the GROCHOWSKI family.  The entry for them says the place of origin is
POTUZYN.

Other surnames connected to her (I don't know the relationships) are
MIGDALSKI and CHOSKIEWICZ.  Her parents were Franciszek Bojarski and
Florentina Choskiewicz.

Can anyone help or make suggestions?