[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wolf& Schlag or Schlack families

MARTHA JACOBS msjacobs at flash.net
Thu Nov 15 13:07:48 PST 2001

My mother and her parents came from the Zhitomir area of then Prussia.
They were the only members of either family that came to this country in
1895.  I am looking for possible kin folks who may or may not still live
in the area.  The only reference I have is some old letters which is as
follows:
PM date        PM location                From
Oct.1924        Lippen                Martin & Emma Geswein
Feb. 1924       Feronwerk        Martin Geswein Jr.
Mar. 1924       Grienberg         Olga Geswein (a note attached from

Michael Klammer)
Jan. 1930         Ruhland            Olga Geswein
Mar. 1928       Gosz Walz        Edward & Justine Pointkowski
                        Heidekrug        Gusha Rahtz   (PM date not
legible)
Nov. 1923       Heidekrug         Michael Rahtz
Mar. 1937       Balluponen        Michael Rahtz
May 1924       Grosz Walz        Justina Schlack
Apr. 1924       Kallwischken     Gottlieb Schramm
May 1924       Breitsch              Karl & Augusta Tomm (a note
attached from   Karoline Tomm, signed "Mother")
If anyone has any information on any of these families, please help me
find them.