[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Town or Village

Don Kronenberger sdkron at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:19:55 PST 2001

On the Russians to America 1850-1896, I found an "Anne Bojarska", age 15,
arriving 9/21/1891 on the Normannia in New York.  Her nation of origin is
listed as Poland and her last residence as "Poluzyn".  Her port of departure
is "Hamburg and Southhampton", she traveled steerage, and her literacy is
unknown.