[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: EWZ/BDC Research

JJNLT at aol.com JJNLT at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 14:07:39 PST 2001

<< This won't help those out west much, but if you can get to the archives
 in College Park, MD to do the research, the facilities are great, and
 the films are shelved where you can get at them yourselves.  You can
 move through the films relatively quickly. >>

   Where can one find out what is in the College Park archives?  (I have used
the ones in DC extensively and hadn't seen the one in College Park
mentioned.)  I live in the DC metro area and could easily get to College Park
if I knew what to look for when I got there...

Blessings,
  Joanne