[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Records in Poland

Jerry Frank jkfrank at home.com
Sat Nov 17 07:46:49 PST 2001

At 02:15 PM 15/11/2001 -0600, Ursula Bachman wrote:
>Could someone please clarify where I would find records for the following
>towns in Poland (please excuse the spelling of the towns):
>
>Boda around 1850
>Zeglof or Ceglow (about 40 miles from Warsaw) around 1853
>Kiciny from 1850 and on
>Borownie 1941
>Rosalin, Kris Wengrow - 1856
>Mlynarze 1856

I could not find Boda or Borownie.  Borownie might be Borowie, about 12 km
ENE of Garwolin but that is just a guess.

Regrettably you may not find any records (assuming you refer to Lutheran or
civil records).  The other places are in the parish of either Radzymin or
Wengrow.  The only known records for Radzymin are for the years
1846-1849.  Records for Wengrow are reportedly destroyed in WW I.

**Please note new email address**

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca