[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia Adventure Tours

L. VandeBruggen vandel at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 17 13:22:58 PST 2001

I read with interest the discussions related to the different tours to the
Zhitomir region. Prior to these discussions I contacted Katarzynia Grycza and
asked if she would be available to lead me on a personal tour of the same
area. Last year I hired her to take me to the various colonies of my ancestors
from the Pozen area and she made all hotel arrangements, drove her car, was
incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Her fee was less than what we were
paying to rent a car in Germany.

Unfortunately, she declined but indicated she would be willing to make
arrangements for me to visit the Ukraine and recommend a guide to give us the
same quality of serve she had provided me.

For anyone planning a trip to the Poznan area I highly recommend Kasia, as she
was called at elviska at poczta.onet.pl

L. Vande Bruggen