[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Collection at US National Archives, College Park

Allyn Brosz abrosz at dgsys.com
Sat Nov 17 15:29:46 PST 2001

Joanne,

I'd suggest the following preparation before you make a trip to the National
Archives at College Park (local road signs call this facility "Archives
II").

Hours, Location, Directions can be found at:

http://www.nara.gov/nara/dc/Archives2_directions.html

Be sure to read the information for researchers:

http://www.nara.gov/nara/dc/a2_info.html

For specific information on the EWZ records, which are only a subset of the
Berlin Document Center collection, here are some useful links that
supplement Tom & Jan Stangl's recent message which Jerry Frank reposted some
days ago.

http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/berlin.html

http://members.home.net/daveobee/ewzmain.html

http://www.mbconf.ca/mbstudies/historian/98-09/feature-2.html

http://www.genealogienetz.de/reg/DEU/ewz.html

To get an idea of the scope of the entire Berlin Document Center collection,
see this site:

http://www.nara.gov/research/bymedia/berlin2.html

Best Wishes & Happy Researching

Allyn Brosz
Washington, DC
Researching Bessarabian ancestors who lived in Laznow Wola (Groembach)
between 1800 and 1815